Help from Anybody

Richard,

There are no mappings available at this time between APDL and Logbook Pro. We do have a feature request already on record to try to map the APDL fields to fields in Logbook Pro now that both are owned by the same company. We are going to continue to improve all sides and continue to ensure they talk well together, play well together. We are only at the beginning of a very exciting future.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Should I use the pocket pc companion for now? Does it work better than APDL as for the importing the info I mentioned in the previous message to logbook pro? If so does my unlock code work for the companion since I purchased the pro version in addition to the APDL?

Richard,

The Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion is a miniature Logbook Pro from your PC. APDL is specific to airline FAR 121 operations and the two products are different. The Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion is licensed separately from the PC product, therefore would require a key code purchase from our online store for $29.95 if you wish to use this product as well.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back