I how do I set up the following pay rates:

stevemackay

1) Minimum Bid Period (4 weekly) Guarantee 70 hours
2) Pay is average block time above the 70 hour minimum
3) Time away from base perdium starts at signon time and finishes at 15 minutes after return to base.
4) Dead heading pays average block time at 50% normal hourly rate above the 70 hour minimum
5) Junior assigned or open time pickups pays average block time at 150% normal hourly rate above the 70 hour minimum.
6) Reserve pay is the greater of 3.9 hour of flight pay per day or actual flight pay above the 70 hour minimum
7) Flights on New Years day, memorial day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be paid at average block time at 150% normal hourly rate above the 70 hour minimum.

Even from reviewing the manual I wasn't sure how to set up the above rates or if indeed it is possible.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Steve,

Please try the following settings below. They should get you close. Please refer to the manual as to where these settings are located. The majority of the are under OPTIONS PREFERENCES...

1) Minimum Bid Period (4 weekly) Guarantee 70 hours
CURRENTLY NOT SETTABLE
CURRENTLY NOT SETTABLE. Please reference the help manual on whether you want TRIP GUARANTEE, LET GUARANTEE or BOTH.
3) Time away from base Per Diem starts at sign on time and finishes at 15 minutes after return to base.
Per diem will be calculated from your show time until you return to base and go off duty 15 minutes after your arrive. If you are doing OUT AND BACKS then you must use TAXABLE PER DIEM too.

END OF DUTY OFFSET 15
4) Dead heading pays average block time at 50% normal hourly rate above the 70 hour minimum
Setup the DH PAY CATEGORY by using the APPLY PAY RATE and entering 1/2 of your hourly rate or use APPLY RIG of 1:2.
5) Junior assigned or open time pickups pays average block time at 150% normal hourly rate above the 70 hour minimum.
Use the 150% Override PAY CATEGORY for these flights.
6) Reserve pay is the greater of 3.9 hour of flight pay per day or actual flight pay above the 70 hour minimum
Use the RRSV PAY CATEGORY for these flights and check the APPLY MIN box and enter 3+54. De-select Apply Rig

If the flight will be Above Guarantee then use the RRSV AB and also check the APPLY MIN box and enter 3+54. You will also need to check the Apply to Flight, Apply to 30/7, Apply to Pay, and Above Guarantee.
7) Flights on New Years day, memorial day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be paid at average block time at 150% normal hourly rate above the 70 hour minimum.
Use the 150% Override PAY CATEGORY for these flights.

I think I get all of it except for 2.

CURRENTLY NOT SETTABLE. Please reference the help manual on whether you want TRIP GUARANTEE, LET GUARANTEE or BOTH.
We only get paid scheduled block time only no matter if we fly under or over the block time. So I'm not sure if I want Trip or Leg guarantee. It seems from the manual I may want to use the "Toward Guarantee: CNX".

Any advice?

Thanks for the quick and thorough response btw.

Steve

We only get paid scheduled block time only no matter if we fly under or over the block time.
Set (Leg Guarantee) = No & (Trip Guarantee) = No
CNX is for a cancelled flight that counts toward your montly guarantee. Block should work find for the majority of your flights.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back