Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Did I see somewhere before that I could import straight from CrewWeb at Delta into LogbookPro without doing the APDL step, or am I just making this up?
Thanks Neal,
Todd
You'll see the options on the scheduler importer to export the data for importing into Logbook Pro directly. You can also read/view the help link/video tutorial at the bottom left of the schedule importer for more info.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.