importing data to new smartphone

coal

I have had APDL on my PDA for the last two years. I just recieved a new smartphone and I am having troubletransfering the data from PDA to my new smartphone. I can easily get the software to transfer but none of my data comes with it. Can you please explain to me how I can get my transfer to my new smartphone (both are pocket PC)?

Thank you!

Ok, apparently I need step by step instructions because it still isn't working.

I have downloaded and installed the APDL Pocket PC software off of your website to my new phone with no problems. The problem is getting all the data I have inputed on my flights over the last two years from my old hand held to my new smartphone.

I tried to copy the file /my documents/APDL from my old hand held to my new smartphone but it didn't seem to take. To be more precise I plugged in my old hand held and I copied the /my documents/APDL folder from my old hand held and then pasted on to my desktop then I plugged my new smartphone into my laptop and copied the /my documents/APDL folder from my desktop to my new mobile device (smartphone). Then I synched the phone with my laptop. still no data.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you help me?

Do you see the data on the new PPC when using APDL directly?

When you sync to the laptop I assume you're using Logbook Pro 1.10.25 and the PDA Wizard? Confirm you have the date filter at the bottom set correctly to pull in prior data? Subsequent syncs should use the default "New APDL Flights" option.

Back