• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Imports blank pages

Dave

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
2
When I try to import a schedule using the Eagle PDF format, after I paste the trip into the window and select "import pairing" tab all that comes up is the duty start times for each day of the trip. No leg info, nothing. I have tried both the downloadable version 6.0.4, and the online version with the same result. This is the first month(Jan06) that I have had problems. Ideas?
 
Fixed

Thanks Josh, I got your message. Removing the "blank" between the city pairs fixed the problem. It looked like this in the bid package PDF:
Ord- Roc

When I removed the space it lookes like this:

Ord-Roc

Than made the diference, anf the import was successful.
 
Back
Top