iphone Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Coop

I have been a Microsoft user for years and would never think of Apple until now. I purchased an iphone and will never go back to my Blackberry or PDA. I would like see see an application to be able to use Logbook Pro PDA Companion on the iphone. I think more and more pilots are throwing out their Blackberry in favor of the iphone.

I have been a Microsoft user for years and would never think of Apple until now. I purchased an iphone and will never go back to my Blackberry or PDA. I would like see see an application to be able to use Logbook Pro PDA Companion on the iphone. I think more and more pilots are throwing out their Blackberry in favor of the iphone.

I have to echo this comment. I have been a very staunch Windows supporter and very prejudiced agains Apple - but I have now had a 3G iphone for 3 months and will not give it up. My company-provided PDA is a Blackberry - and I REALLY would like to enter my flight times while on the road instead of being forced to wait until in front of my laptop to do my entries. I have read all of your arguments against supporting the iphone -- but urge you to reconsider!

Yes Please

I will put up my hand as well and ask for an iPhone version of the logbook which syncs with LBP. I work for an airline based out of Hong Kong... ;) And the majority of pilots I see on the flight deck today have iPhones.

Some of them have already got great software for there phone which syncs and transfers to a logbook.

I hope you are able to create a suitable syncing platform for the iPhone. I think another "way" you could go would be to use a central server sync system... pda's and PC's would log on to the server and look for changes... syncing what is required. Just an idea.

Iphone app

When ar we going to get an iphone app??

Time to come into the future and drop the old palm app programs.

Iphone apps iphone apps iphone apps

Thank you for your interest in our products and the desire to see our products work with the iPhone, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, etc. Rest assured our goal is to have the widest device support possible. These things take time so please be patient, we do plan to support more devices in the future. Our priority right now is Logbook Pro 2010 development which establishes a new platform for which all these PDA's to interop with.

As these types of threads invite unprofessional posters as just occured that violate our terms of use and try to steer our users to other vendors I will have to close this thread. There is no reason to continue to repeat your desire or "vote" for iPhone support. It IS coming.

Thank you for your loyalty and dedication to our leading aviation software products. We have exciting things currently in development I am sure you will be very pleased with when they release.

Where is the iphone app?

Are you ever going to come to the realization that the Iphone is here to stay and that your company is loosing so much $$$$ by not getting an app out.

Please, Please, Please, spend the $$$ and you will make so much more $$$ and get so many more new users

Thanks.

I love your product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back