• APDL and Logbook Pro for Android are now in public beta. Click here to join the public beta and install the latest versions today.

Resolved iPhone to desktop sync problem

rich.maier

I just went to update my times on some airline applications and I noticed that my total times dropped down. After looking into it real quick, I noticed that my desktop was missing 6 months of flying (I am missing July-December). I log everything on my iPhone and sync with my desktop. What is going on? My confidence with this program is good right now. How do I fix this? It will not sync and I getting really frustrated!

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello @rich.maier,

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration. There is no way for a chunk of time to just go missing, this is typically caused by mixing up data files or backups. If the data is on a mobile device you can resync it. Read this kb article for help. If you maintained frequent backups you could try backing up, then restore a different backup as necessary.

rich.maier

Ok. So I reset all to unsynced and then did another sync. The desktop is still missing July to December. I don’t get it. I verified sync is working and it will not import those 6 months. It’s importing January and February just fine. It’s well over 200 flights, so to input all them again will take a ton of time. Any other ideas?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
First, run a report such as Reports > Flight Log > Split Reports > Commander series, click ALL DATA on lower left of the date filter dialog and let then report generate and see if the same issue appears.

If July - December on your phone? If so it should have synced to the PC.

If unable to resolve this create a backup and send the .BAK file to your support ticket created.