jepp report page numbers

jhiggs

How do i get the jepp report to print the proper page numbers--either consecutive or 1a/1b format. right now I'm getting 1,2,2,3,3,4,4... but page 1b is called 2 and 2a is also called 2. What's the deal??

Click Online...Check for Updates. I think you have an older version. Confirm by clicking Help...About that you have 1.7.41. Which report are you running?

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

just the standard jepp logbook report. I haven't done the latest update, I'm using build 232. Will that make a difference?

The pages go 1&2, then 2&3, then 3&4, etc. I think it should be 1&2, then 3&4, then 5&6, etc. OR 1a&1b, then 2a&2b, etc.

Tisk Tisk, everyone join and say 'keep your logbook up-to-date and NC Software will take care of you!!!' /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Yes, this was a previous bug, which is fixed. Uninstall 1.6.232, your data and registration will remain intact, download and install 1.7.41 from www.logbookpro.com and all will be fine!

Ya see, you could have done this, I'm jumping out the right side, you're cleared solo.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back