• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Landing Currency in the Simulator

tschooler

Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
14
I keep getting flagged for landing currency due to my last 3 landings being in the sim. Is there a way to count those sim landings in APDL against currency requirements for those of us who don’t land very often? Thanks.
 
There is currently not a function in APDL to log more than one landing per “leg” entered. The only workaround as of now is to log 3 separate legs on your sim day.
 
Is there any solution in the works for this? Us widebody IROs could use something to fix the currency flags. Thanks.
 
Is there any solution in the works for this? Us widebody IROs could use something to fix the currency flags. Thanks.
Also helpful for us sim instructors. I only fly 1 trip a month, so I keep my landing currency almost exclusively with bounces in the sim.
 
So far the solution is to just let it keep telling you you’re illegal and flagging constantly. I just went illegal this am on APDL but I’m not. Is thr three separate entries for a sim event the workaround still?
 
So far the solution is to just let it keep telling you you’re illegal and flagging constantly. I just went illegal this am on APDL but I’m not. Is thr three separate entries for a sim event the workaround still?

It’s a quasi-workaround as the “sim legs” will still count towards FDP and flight times when it shouldn’t.
 
Back
Top