Logbook Pro crashing when closing Analyzer

Flyguy531

Just like the title says: when I try to close the Analyzer when clicking the "X" (as per any other program) on the Analyzer window, the entire program freezes. After a minute or so, I can close the program, but still am unable to close only the Analyzer window. This is very frustrating, because I have to shutdown and restart the program if I want to return to my logsheet after using the Analyzer.

I have tried reinstalling the program using the "Repair" option, and I have done a full removal and reinstallation of the program. No joy.

Please help! I am using the most updated version of the program. This has only started happening in the last 4 months or so.

Just like the title says: when I try to close the Analyzer when clicking the "X" (as per any other program) on the Analyzer window, the entire program freezes. After a minute or so, I can close the program, but still am unable to close only the Analyzer window. This is very frustrating, because I have to shutdown and restart the program if I want to return to my logsheet after using the Analyzer.

I have tried reinstalling the program using the "Repair" option, and I have done a full removal and reinstallation of the program. No joy.

Please help! I am using the most updated version of the program. This has only started happening in the last 4 months or so.

This is true and it happened to me as well. The repair didn't work and I do have the latset version. I did figure out that to close the window you can do a number of things. One if you hover over the X box to close it and wait for the word close to appear it will close every time.
Second, if you double click it, it will close, even if it is already "frozen" it will close.
Third if you have the window (restored or maximized) smaller than full screen and press the X it will close every time.
I think there is a problem with the programing of the hover over the "X" close box

Back