Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I have apparently set up log book pro to import leg-by-leg from APDL... However there are several days that are logged by the day. I want to log daily... How do I do that?
If you want you can reimport from APDL setting the Date Filter in Logbook Pro's PDA Wizard to "On or After" and setting the date to the first APDL flight. Be sure to backup your Logbook Pro data prior to re-importing by clicking File..Archive..Backup.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.