• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

MGOEnt

rocketman

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2002
Messages
14
Neal,

I'd like to purchase a binder, specifically the The LOGBOOK 98-002 Carry Model, and some of the perforated page stock. My question is, can I use Adobe Acrobat to print the pages? (please see my post of a few days ago where I mentioned being able to do duplex printing via Acrobat.) I take it the page stock is blank on both sides. So it should work, right?
What are the dimensions of the print area?

Thanks,

Steve
 
Steve,

I have not tried printing via Adobe. I don't see why it won't work. You can print the reports now on blank white paper and it should be the same, see how it works. If anyone else has tried / proven this, feel free to chime in.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top