• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Minutes and tenth

jnmeade

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
19
I am now flying gliders and would like to log in tenths for my powered time and minutes for the glider time. How can I do this? I don't care how it is presented, the program can round it and display tenths at the summary level if it wishes.
If I can not enter in minutes, can I enter in hundredths, so that 8 minutes would be logged as 0.13 and 10 minutes as 0.17?
Thanks
 
Hello,

We currently only support hours.tenths. You can enter time in a higher precision, i.e. hundredths, but Logbook Pro will round it off when viewing the data, but take into account the precision (raw numbers) when accumulating your totals.

I don't anticipate in our next version being able to mix formats either. You will be able to choose one method, i.e. display in HH:MM or H.Tenths. You can always log your takeoff/landing times.
 
Back
Top