Monitor the flying hours...

stephensim

Is there a function where I can monitor the flying hours and give me an alert if it is high on a rolling 28 days? I understand right now we can only see the hours through the summary by putting the number of days but it doesn't give us any alert which is as critical as our simulator and medical checks expiry...

thanks

regards
stephen

Stephen,

This is not a feature in the current build other than configuring the summary bar and using the data available in the Lookback report, and other reports. I'll mark this for review in the 1.9.6 build out to see if it's something that can be easily added.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

thanks for looking into it, hopefully it can alert us for hours for any number of days as well... for example, our total hours not exceeding 1000 in a year...

and if possible would be great if we can have a additioanl option to filter our flights for last 28 days too, right now we have for last 30, 60 days, last month etc but not for 28 days...

last not but least, for windows style entries we can uncheck and remove those fields that we are not using as per spreadsheet style so as not to clog up the space.

thanks

regards
stephen

Stephen,

The fields that can be hidden do get hidden in the Windows Style log. I'll see what I can do with the other requests. As of now I'm planning on adding the 30/7 rolling, 100/cal month, 1000/cal year, but we'll see if configurable ones can make it in.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

thank you for the quick reply, thought it would be great if we can hide whatever fields we are not using for the windows entry...

Is it possible to increase the number of summary items to say 20 instead of the current 10. Right now I have fields like Flights, Total hours, P1 day hours, P2 day hours, P1 nite hours, P2 nite hours, PF sectors count, PNF sectors count, Day landings, Nite landings, Autolands count, Per dium etc which I think is important to see it all in a glance...

thank you

I'm sorry but they are fixed. I'd be cautious about adding fields that aren't necessary, i.e. data that Logbook Pro already provides in the Analyzer and reports. There are fields such as ASEL, AMEL, etc. that aren't necessary to log as Logbook Pro calculates them cross referencing the Aircraft configuration with the Type selected in the logbook. Some of the columns such as Flights, Day/Night Landings, etc. that you mentioned are part of the core already.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back