Monthly Credit Summary

cajunavi8tor

During a trip, whenever I have to change aircraft, I use the add a trip today feature so that ADPL will make a seperate entry in Logbook Pro with the correct aircraft number. But whenever I try to use the monthly summary to check my credit hours, it only includes the last trip for the day instead of adding all trips for that day. Is there any patch or fix for this?

Thanks

CajunAvi8tor

I use the sync entries by day, but I am trying to make a seperate entry everytime I change either aircraft or crews. To do this I have been using the "add a trip today" so that when it syncs with logbooks pro it will make seperate entries but still combine the legs that have no changes in a/c or crew.

When I use the monthly summary on the palm and select credit, it only includes the last trip for each day instead of adding all trips for each date together and displaying the total credit for the day.

Is there a better way to do this? Even if I have it sync by leg, how would I change the crew info for the different legs on the same day?

Thanks

Carey

Back