More questions

T

tom.scheele

Hi Neil,

as promised, here are my questions:

- If I buy/register LBP now with v1.9.7, will the upgrade to v2.0 be free of charge? Or does it make more sense to wait for v2.0, as I have to log my data according to JAR anyway?

- When will v2.0 be released approximately?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

There will be an upgrade fee to version 2.0, however the cost has not yet been determined. I would not wait for v2.0 as the date for release is no where close to the present time and we don't know how long it will take. We hope mid to late 2005 as of now. We will release it 'when it's ready' and feature complete and thoroughly tested. There is no rush as version 1.x is no where near obsolete and a strong product that sells very well. Therefore we are taking our time, conducting extensive research and usability testing, have a group of people involved in requirements (research and development) and want to ensure version 2 is an outstanding quality product at release.

I suggest getting version 1.9 now and getting your past flights entered. If you have takeoff and landing times logged, I recommend using those in Logbook Pro as they will provide the 'down to the minute' fidelity for the upgrade.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back