Motorola Q APDL Please

John Deveaux

I have been using APDL for a few years now and I think it is awesome. I am now at the point where I need to upgrade/replace my old PDA and really want a Moto Q. I am hoping and I know others have already asked that APDL be tweaked to run on Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone edition. I do hope you guys are considering this as it seems to be a big request. It sure would be helpful for us Q fans to use our smart phones for this and this seems to be the trend in personal electronics these days. Touch screen PDA's seem to be falling out of favour. Hope APDL keeps up with the changing times and I look forward to the upgrades.
Thanks John

Hi Neal:
Thanks for your honesty and actually after looking around at other PDA/Smartphones I think I am interested in the Palm Treo's. There is a Palm Treo 700 wx that uses Windows mobile and of course a stylus for the touch screen. I think this is a much better idea than the Q fad I was getting caught up in. Any ideas on the windows based palm as opposed to the palm with a palm operating system. I guess I just am familiar with windows. Any recommendations you have are appreciated.
John

Back