No Data-Sync Logbook error message

schulkeha3

I've reinstalled the 1.9.8.1 update both with and without Crossfire on my Tungsten T3 PDA and I still can't get it to download the data to the Companion. Booster no longer appears on the PDA. However, having installed AppForge on the PDA I leave that and delete all the "ingot" files and try a reinstall. Palm Companion starts up without requesting the Crossfire activation. Both the PC and the PDA have retained the registration entries. I've been chosing the HiDef mode for the display.
bawling.gif

Hello Herb,

What data are you expecting to download to the PDA? If you click on the Reports, do you see currency data, lookback, summary bar, etc.? If you go to the Logbook area on the PDA, click the Type drop down, do you see your Aircraft in the drop down list?

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Herb,

Remove Logbook Pro from your Palm device. On your PC, go to the PDA Wizard and choose the option to uninstall from HotSync. Lastly, go to the Windows Control Panel and uninstall AppForge Universal Conduit. Reboot, then start the PDA Wizard and reinstall the Palm Companion.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back