PC Data Missing

Wingnut

I am having trouble syncing the PPC to the Desktop.

The following error appears anytime I try to use any of the functions:
"PC Data Missing: Unable to locate Logbook Pro data from PC. Start then Close Logbook Pro on your PC to send data to this device automatically." I've tried this several times.

I have tried all the advice in related thread-forums. including, deleting/reinstalling the software, Active Sync/firewall modification.

I have .NET COMPACT Framework v2 on the PPC and .NET Framework 1.1 installed on my desk top.

My PPC is a Dell Axim x51V, with WM 5.0 All other sync functions (Outlook etc) work fine.

Any sugestions?

Same problem

Dear NC software,

I am having the same problem as wingnut.

I have the HP hx4700 have you found a solution yet?

Ridz

Stacy said:
how do you correct it?

Hello Stacy,

What problem are you having?

Have you confirmed you have the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 on your PC? (see the last post in this thread)

Do you have the .NET Compact Framework version 2 on your Pocket PC?

Are you running 1.10.14 of Logbook Pro on your Pocket PC?

yes I downloaded 1.1 last night for my PC and I purchased logbook pro a couple of days ago so I believe it is the latest version. I can open logbook pro on my pocket pc but when I click on a tab (i.e. ratings) I get the PC data missing, "unable to locate logbook pro data from PC. start then close log book pro on your PC to send data to this device automatically." Do I need logbook pro for the PC also?

Hello, I have somewhat the same problem but deferent Situation, I have Ipaq 6315 I download and installed all the updates and Framework. But I get an ERROR on the pocket PC when tring open any of the buttens I.E. (Logbook, etc.) When I hit the Sync Wiz on the Desktop It does let me goto the next step and shows No data to sync. But have a whole log book of info. Are there any steps I can take?

Thank You

Lloyd

Error in trying to see Data

Hello, I have somewhat the same problem but deferent Situation, I have Ipaq 6315 I download and installed all the updates and Framework. But I get an ERROR on the pocket PC when tring open any of the buttens I.E. (Logbook, etc.) When I hit the Sync Wiz on the Desktop It does not let me goto the next step and shows No data to sync. But have a whole log book of info. Are there any steps I can take?

This is the Error detials in the Pocket PC:

Logbook Pro.exe
NullReferenceExceptions

at m.g6()
at m.gg()
at
System.windows.Forms.Form.Onactivated()
at
System.windows.Forms.control._InteralWnProc()
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.WL.SetVis()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
at j.n()
at k.al()
at
System.windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick()
at
System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WnProc()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
at
Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
at j.h()

This is the Error detial and the only thing I can do is Quit.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

Lloyd

Lloyd,

Try deleting all files in /My Documents/Logbook Pro on your PPC. After that is complete, launch Logbook Pro on your PC then close it. I'm also assuming you have the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your PC. Read the last posts in this thread for how to check.

Ppc Error

I Did Delete all the Files like you said. and Opened and closed Logbook Pro. Now I can see the bottom four buttons. But now when I enter data in the PPC Logbook I get a error and then quit. ERROR in Autofill. I still can't see any history in the logbook and none of the autofills have any infomation. What do I do next.

I Have H6315, OS Virsion 4.20.0.3

Thanks

This is a known issue soon to be fixed in the upcoming maintenance release. You can resolve this one of two ways:

1) On the PPC, from the main screen, tap View..Preferences and clear the checkbox next to AutoFill

2) On your PC in Logbook Pro, go to Options...AutoFill then configure at least one A/C Type to use AutoFill. Close Logbook Pro, launch the PPC and the error will go away

The problem is caused by the fact you have no AutoFill options set in Logbook Pro on the PC and it is erroring out looking for the information on the PPC side. An scenario I overlooked in testing, it will soon be corrected.

Problem Fixed

Thank You

I think that took care of my issue

Thanks Again

Lloyd

Now I need to configure the APDL

Back