• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Answered PIC Error Message

Tone

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
2
Using this program to help convert my military time to civilian time for airline apps.

Flew P-3C. 3 pilot aircraft, 2 seats.

Example of issue is as follows.

Total flight duration 5.0
If I enter this into the duration column it will credit me with 5.0 flight hours however I was only in the seat for 3.3. So this is not accurate. I could change all my P-3 flight durations to the total time airborne but this would inflate my total hours and not account for time out of the seat. As far as I know log book pro doesn’t have a special crew time (time out of seat) tracking ability.

If I log the accurate amount of 3.3 for duration I cannot log 5.0 PIC due to it being over the event duration.

Tried creating a custom time column but ran into the same issue.

Any logical solutions to help accurately report these types of flights?
 
Back
Top