• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Possible Calendar Bug

astenner

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2001
Messages
9
Neal,

I was reviewing my logbook after making the changes we discussed in the ?Wish? forum earlier this week. I found a couple entries that I hadn?t put into LBP. I may have found a small bug in the spreadsheet format. I made an entry dated February 13 through the dropdown calendar and continued with the rest of the log. I noticed that it reverted the date back to July 27. I went back up to the dropdown calendar and tried again. I used the little arrows to scroll back to February then clicked on the 13th, the calendar disappeared like it?s suppose to but the date was July 27. I manually entered the date using the keypad (no dropdown calendar) and it took the date. I could duplicate it bug. I?m using 1.7.41.

It wasn?t a big deal just a small nuisance. Thought you should know.

Thanks, ?Al
 
Back
Top