• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Printing issue

in the same boat...

1) I tried to customize the Jepp lay out, and the print out report is missing most of the column headings.

2) I tried the "swap Margins" option. 25 lines on the left, 21 on the right. looks like the left side has top/bottom/left margins of .5 and about 1-1.5 on the right. The right page looks like 1" on all 4 sides. This is with the blank page added. I closed this report and re-did it without the blank page. The above margins were reversed. The right pagehad top/bottom/left margins of .5 and about 1-1.5 on the right. The left had 1" all around.

3) I have run the "Modify Report Options" reset.

What's next?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

I suggest deleting your template and creating a new one. If you're missing column headings then the template was not saved properly. If you need further assistance, please create a backup of your logbook and submit the .BAK file in a support ticket so I can review your template.