Printing Problems

paulsnapp

I have tried following the printing suggestion under the help index but not working. I have the Premier Leather Binder and the perforated paper that came with it. How do I go about configuring Logbook Pro to properly print my logbook and offset the pages to fit this binder?

Hello,

For optimum printing results I suggest using the Reports...Flight Log...Split-Reports...Premier/Old-World report. This will have the margins already for the Cirrus Elite Paper for your binder and you should be able to take it from there. Please review the "Reports" topic in the documentation for more information.

I tried this again and got the same results. I configured my printer for double sided printing. What I get is a continuous run of all pages both even and odd. The program never pauses to let me flip the sheets over and print on the second side. Any suggestions?

Hello,

Logbook Pro is not going to pause printing for you, it simply produces the output and you control which sides you want to print, i.e. lefts/rights or use the combined tab of the Split-Report system to print duplexed. I suggest experimenting and using a smaller page range, i.e. when you see the print dialog just print pages 1-6 for test purposes. If you would like us to print your logbook for you, please check out our Turn-Key Printing Service.

Back