q. about organizing the jepp. style flight log

jyoukers

I only have my lousy .5 hours so far but when i choose the jepp style flight log, it puts it up in 2 pages. If I were to have multiple pages of information how would you organize it after you print it out on 8.5x11 paper? I mean there are matching part 2 pages to every part one. I guess you wouldn't use this style for an interview/resume would you? Well, I guess this would be for liek a binder with page protectors wouldn't be?

EDIT - I do understand that this view is mimicking a real logbook.

Thanks NC

-Joe

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello Joe,

Logbook Pro is designed to print out in a similar layout to traditional paper logbooks. So you would have two pages reading from left to right across all standard columns. There is a "split-report" system in Logbook Pro which is the preferred method for printing out your logbook pages. You can print out a logbook that fits in the Cirrus Elite Leather binders for a professional and classy logbook solution.

Please refer to the documentation by clicking Help...Contents within Logbook Pro and review the "Reports" topic if interested in learning more.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Ability to print front/back by printing one side first and then rotating the paper to print the opposite sides. Doesn't require a duplex capable printer. It is more accurate for printing on Cirrus Elite paper products as well.