Recovering previous format

Frenchie

It has been a long time I did not visit your site. A lot have changed. To the best I am sure, sadely I found Myself unable to import the same format of print out of my logbook.

Previously I used the web service on the web page to obtain, the format I used as aspread sheet for my logbook. I am unable to obtain the same with Single Sync.
I remenber having to change the file name to .csv to.txt but I am not sure when or where.

Here is the format I am after.
TRIP DATE AIrcraft N Aircraft type Duration( I want it in hours.decimal, not in minutes) Route Night INst Day LND Night LNd App And remarks.
I am including a old save spread sheet. The name of the format was Monthly.loogbookpro.csv

Could someone tell me how to obtain such format. Thanks. The MonthlyFlying report that I get on the Single sync application do not include the route neither do they list the crew, and the flight time is in hours and minutes.

Thanks
ED

Hello Ed,

We have the web based reporting system which you may be looking for. Click the web report utility button on the bottom of the APDL Portal.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

I am going the other way. I want my logbook and APDL in minutes always. I have noticed a number of entries which rounded off two minutes or so to .0 and want all my previous in the hours and minutes format. What can I do to change this? In my previous l;ogbook progam I havd all the entries in hours and minutes but the import into Logbook Pro put everything in hours and tenths.

Last edited:
Beardad said:
I am going the other way. I want my logbook and APDL in minutes always. I have noticed a number of entries which rounded off two minutes or so to .0 and want all my previous in the hours and minutes format. What can I do to change this? In my previous l;ogbook progam I havd all the entries in hours and minutes but the import into Logbook Pro put everything in hours and tenths.
Hello,

If you are inquiring about viewing time in Logbook Pro in HH:MM, it is not yet supported. If it's regarding APDL, please check the preferences area for time configuration.

Back