• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Remove Old Idents

chiefpilot

New member
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
1
I know how to add and delete aircraft types, but I'm having trouble deleting old idents. This is in the desktop version of Logbook Pro, using Windows Style. I tab through the fields of date and make/model, and then in the ident field I have a long list of past and current registration numbers for the type I've selected. Some of those registrations are ones I'll never use again, so how do I remove them from the drop-down menu so the list will be shorter to scroll through each time? Thank you.
 
The idents (tails) are filled dynamically looking back on your flying per the selected A/C Type. The list will populate up to a certain amount of data again looking back on tails flown. It will manage itself over time as you fly new tails the old ones drop out.
 
Back
Top