• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Report Questions - MGOent Binder and perforated paper

mkipp

New member
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1
Hello All,

I just purchased the Old World style leather binder, and the perforated paper. I figured out with my printer how to print duplexed like a regular log book (front to back), but I am having trouble getting it to line up with the perforations on the paper.

I am using an HP Photosmart 7960. If I use the template for the old world binder the fields all display properly, but the margins don't line up with the perforations, and if I use the universal template. the second page with the comments runs all the way to the edge of the page.

I'm thinking there must be an easy solution that I am just not seeing. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Michael.
 
Hi Michael,

You can adjust the margins in the page setup area. I recommend printing on plain paper and hold up to check alignment of the perforated pages. Once you're sure all is lined up, then print away.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top