• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.0 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Report Questions - MGOent Binder and perforated paper

mkipp

Hello All,

I just purchased the Old World style leather binder, and the perforated paper. I figured out with my printer how to print duplexed like a regular log book (front to back), but I am having trouble getting it to line up with the perforations on the paper.

I am using an HP Photosmart 7960. If I use the template for the old world binder the fields all display properly, but the margins don't line up with the perforations, and if I use the universal template. the second page with the comments runs all the way to the edge of the page.

I'm thinking there must be an easy solution that I am just not seeing. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Michael.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hi Michael,

You can adjust the margins in the page setup area. I recommend printing on plain paper and hold up to check alignment of the perforated pages. Once you're sure all is lined up, then print away.