• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Reports

sw4a

Hi again,

I have spend the last 3 days to get all my Logbook data from paper into LogbookPro ! Lot´s of work.

I have a few more questions concerning the Report:

Yesterday I have changed the Aircraft Class for SEL to Ultralight as you told me. Today I tried to print my Logbook in the Jeppesen Style Custom Templates and tried to change the Glider Template to Ultralight, but in the Class Data I can not find my new Class Ultralight.

Furthermore is there a possibility to create my own Output like the Jeppesen JAR-OPS ?

Thank´s in advance.

Timo

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hmmm, this could be a problem. Custom entries may not get picked up in customization options, such as the report templates. Let me take a look into this for a future maintenance release. I'm not promising anything, but I will do my best, this could be a major coding issue and all effort is in version 2 now. I'll see what I can do.

Second question, no, not in version 1.x!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Timo,</div>
I was running a few tests here in development to fix this issue and I cannot reproduce it! Try creating a new report template then add the custom fields. See if it works or not. If not, please e-mail a backup of your logbook (File..Archive..Backup) to support@nc-software.com and I'll take a look at this.</div>