Reports

sw4a

Hi again,

I have spend the last 3 days to get all my Logbook data from paper into LogbookPro ! Lot´s of work.

I have a few more questions concerning the Report:

Yesterday I have changed the Aircraft Class for SEL to Ultralight as you told me. Today I tried to print my Logbook in the Jeppesen Style Custom Templates and tried to change the Glider Template to Ultralight, but in the Class Data I can not find my new Class Ultralight.

Furthermore is there a possibility to create my own Output like the Jeppesen JAR-OPS ?

Thank´s in advance.

Timo

Hmmm, this could be a problem. Custom entries may not get picked up in customization options, such as the report templates. Let me take a look into this for a future maintenance release. I'm not promising anything, but I will do my best, this could be a major coding issue and all effort is in version 2 now. I'll see what I can do.

Second question, no, not in version 1.x!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Timo,</div>
I was running a few tests here in development to fix this issue and I cannot reproduce it! Try creating a new report template then add the custom fields. See if it works or not. If not, please e-mail a backup of your logbook (File..Archive..Backup) to support@nc-software.com and I'll take a look at this.</div>

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back