• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Route Browser Help File not installed during setup

RGreenfield

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
24
It appears that the online help file for the Route Browser add-in does not get installed, or at least not installed into the proper folder. I didn't have a chance to hunt for where it went on my computer (if it was extracted from the install archive at all), but when I try to pull up the online help it says the help file is missing.

Any ideas as to when this may be fixed?

Thanks!



________________________
No matter where you go, there you are!
 
Look for RBrowser.chm. That is the RBrowser Help file. It should be in the same directory as the program file. If you can't find, email me at [email protected] and I'll email you the help file.

Thanks,
Jeff
 
Thank you for the reply. I will check for the file tonight and will let you know if it is nowhere to be found.

:)

________________________
No matter where you go, there you are!
 
Back
Top