Need Info Schedule Import

cbailey

Hey, anyone out there with Southwest? I am looking for the URL's for crew login page. I thought cutting and pasting from CWA would work, it didn't.

Thanks

I thought about asking the crewbuddy guy if he had an address that would work better, but haven't gotten around to it. I will see if I can contact him today...

I think the APDL toolkit is the answer from Safari. Instructions are in APDL settings, schedule importer...

I thought about asking the crewbuddy guy if he had an address that would work better, but haven't gotten around to it. I will see if I can contact him today...

That was going to be my next step but I don't use crewbuddy since I use Android phone. If you have a contact please ask how they access our schedules. I think this is the same process.

I think the APDL toolkit is the answer from Safari. Instructions are in APDL settings, schedule importer...

Ok, I guess I'm slow here. I looked for what you mentioned and can't find it. Looked in the app and APDL.net and didn't find any instructions or toolkit. I know as soon as you reply the light bulb will kick on. :unconscious:

Here are some screenshots to help. I'll admit, the guide at the top does not jump out at you. It's easy to miss...

678fff8ed2ec7763e056ca92b856570b.jpg

8184a38ae624b9305eed118841afadfe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here are some screenshots to help. I'll admit, the guide at the top does not jump out at you. It's easy to miss...

LMAO, I thought that was the title of the page. Never thought about tapping on it. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. :stan:

Yes, I thought the same thing too. I didn't see it until you pointed it out to me, Neal.

Unfortunately, the APDL toolkit does work with our Scheduling website, but it's a rather large PITA. Since viewing a trip requires double clicking on it, you can't do that in safari (it only zooms in/out). You have to manually enter the trip number and start date in "view pairings" and then share it to the toolkit. The capability is there, but it's not quite as easy as it could be. A limitation of our Scheduling site I imagine though, and not APDL...

Well, it's usability feedback, if you thought that someone else may too so I changed it to "View Getting Started Guide". :)

Oh my, I found me a new toy. It works great, grabs the screen and done. I will still find the answer for downloading but don't see a need.

Neal, I did find and error in the processing. At first I thought the toolkit had skipped the hotel information on day 2. After looking closer hotels for both days are listed with day 1.

If you think there is an error in processing your trip data first review it on APDL.net in the Schedule Importer to see if it's the parser or APDL. Then submit a bug report to support or the schedule importer department based on your findings.

I just noticed this too. I already imported them before checking on APDL.net, but will play with this when I get a chance. Interestingly, on my 4-day trip it put the first and second night hotels on day one, and the 3rd hotel on day 2, but nothing on the 3rd overnight.

I used the toolkit this time just to play with it. I will delete it and investigate when I can.

Of I uploaded it with the toolkit, can you see the data there?

Back