Should I tell them to switch?

tolip_ck1

I have two good friends; both are Airline pilots that use another program to keep track of time. One thing that I told them was the 'NC Software' does not charge for every revision and upgrade. I know that it must be soon, that you will bring out version 2.0 of Logbook Pro. As a businessman I can also expect that you will charge for this next upgrade. My question is if I tell my friends to switch now and they by 1.9.4, in a week or two or month are they then going to have to buy 2.0. Or should I tell them to wait and buy the next version.

Besides this last question they are sold on your superior product.

CK

Hello,

I'm not sure where this 'rumor' is that version 2 is coming soon, when in fact I've stated on this forum that it's not soon, it's no time soon, and could be early 2004 before it's released.

Yes, there will be a charge to upgrade, per the policies, however, the amount has not been determined, or even thought of at this time.

Anyone that purchases Logbook Pro within 90 days of a major upgrade release (first number of the version changing) they will be entitled to a free upgrade to the newly released version.

Thanks for recommending Logbook Pro. Logbook Pro builds on the strength of our customers, the more input/suggestions we get, the better product ends up in the hands of the customers.

Fly Safe!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I was not trying to start a rumor, or feed old ones. The answer I wanted was (90 days). Sounds like a respectable time limit. Anyway, thanks as always for the quick response.

CK

CK,

You wouldn't know this, my bad, but I am getting quite a few e-mails and inquiries as to 'Version 2 coming soon...' and I assume it's because of the Version 2 beta applications I ran a few months ago.

Sorry for the confusion, but yes, 90 days for free upgrade, but I do NOT know when this will start as Version 2 is no where close to being ready for production.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back