• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Sprint PPC-6700

46Pilot

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
1
Hi. I am researching pda/phones to purchase and would like some info to help me make my decision on which 1 to go with. My question has to do with the Sprint PPC-6700 and how data is displayed if you go to landscape mode to type things in with the keyboard. I know APDL says landscape mode not supported but wondering what the data looks like on the screen if you go to that mode, is it still readable/workable?

And also, does it display on the screen fine when not in landscape mode?

Thanks for your help, I do appreciate it.

46
 
Hello,

APDL is not designed for screen rotation, however, you are welcome to give it a try and see what the results are. I haven't tried it and know the core is not set to handle it. The new Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion that is now in development/testing will support screen rotation. We will revisit an APDL update in the future to use the newer .NET Compact Framework that supports screen rotation.
 
Back
Top