Subscription Renewal via App

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
Neil, I'm trying to buy the 30 day LBPm subscription through the App. It keeps saying I am entering the incorrect iTunes PW. I have tried it multiple times and even logged out of the App Store and back in to verify I have the correct PW.

Any ideas?

Sean,

This is not controlled by us in any way, this is your device connecting to the iTunes Store. On your device go to Settings / iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top, try logging out and back in again.

You can also purchase subscriptions at Logbook Pro Mobile

OK, I did that and it seemed to reset the system. Now, when I go in and select the 30 day subscription if comes up with an "Order Failed" and to contact you via e-mail.

I went to the web site, but your website doesn't offer a 30 day subscription like the app does.

Order failed again would be between you and Apple. You may want to review your iTunes account info which is more easily done from within iTunes vs. the device I believe. The NC Software site only offers 1 and 2 year options at this time. Maybe your iTunes account needs updated credit card info?

Ya, earlier I switched credit cards to see if that would work.

Puzzling!

I tried again this am and still nothing would work. So I logged into my iPad and i was able to purchase a one month subscription with no problems. I'm not sure why it would work on the iPad, but not the iPhone.

Back