system format exception error Ver 6.0.2

jburgos

APDL Beta Team
Has anyone seen this error? I comes up when I open APDL PPC. The program then crashed after I acknowledge the error. I tried to reinstall but no luck. I did a clean install...

no answer for SUPPORT #UGM-898539 yet

Help please. I am trying to get APDL running again on PPC. Anyone in support who respond?

Hello,

We received your support inquiry and we are investigating the issue. We will respond to your support ticket. Duplicating your inquiries delays the process, please be patient as we are trying to duplicate your issue to provide a response.

thanks for your reply. This is the first reply I recieved. Please let me know what other data I can provide to help you find a solution. So far I did a clean install a second time and I am at least able to use the program but I still do get the error. Should I used the web based schedule importer to import trips for now?

I do apologize. With Logbook Pro's 1.10 release and a Sporty's fly-in next weekend we are working hours on end.

We need to work either via this thread or the support ticket but not both to keep communications in order. Please reply to your open ticket with exactly what caused this issue. If it is a schedule import, we need the exact trip info and which airline filter you used to import the data that trigged this problem. Any and all details to help us duplicate the problem including the data that caused it will greatly help us help you.

Thank you again for your patience. I look forward to the information you provide added to your existing support ticket.

Back