My phone changed from a Treo 600 to a Treo 650 and everything has been messed up ever since. The airport list never transferred. The tail numbers I figured out how to transfer from a tip on this forum. The times are ALL messed up. Everything after the change seemed to go to zulu, then when I fixed the tail numbers, all the times seemed to go to zulu or 5 hours prior to local for all the previous dates. Its a real mess. And it stopped single sync-ing with the logbook pro. I have switched phones and PDA's b4 and everything seemed to transfer with no problems. This change to the 650 has been a disaster.