trouble syncing after 1.9.9 upgrade

Jazzman

I've checked my active sync settings and they are correct and when I cradle my PDA it seems to load the data and tells me that the sync is complete, but the data on my PDA doesn't purge anymore after syncing and when I open LBP it does not allow me to "import pda companion data" (greyed out, even after re-registering - several times). This is becoming very frustrating, as I got no response to the specific problem sent in a week ago, so I'm now trying the forum.

Hello,

Can you tell me if you had a file "ADOFILTR.DLL" in your C:\ drive or did you have to copy it over? This issue is still being troubleshooted to see the cause of this problem.

As to your question, the Pocket PC automatically purges by design, there is no setting. For Palm OS, it must be done manually from the Tools menu when viewing the main switchboard screen in Logbook Pro. For Pocket PC, you may have to purge the data initially if it never sync'd to Logbook Pro to "start off clean" and go from there, and that can be done from the Tools menu on the main screen as well.

NC Software said:
Hello,

Can you tell me if you had a file "ADOFILTR.DLL" in your C:\ drive or did you have to copy it over? This issue is still being troubleshooted to see the cause of this problem.

As to your question, the Pocket PC automatically purges by design, there is no setting. For Palm OS, it must be done manually from the Tools menu when viewing the main switchboard screen in Logbook Pro. For Pocket PC, you may have to purge the data initially if it never sync'd to Logbook Pro to "start off clean" and go from there, and that can be done from the Tools menu on the main screen as well.
I do have that file on my C drive with a modification date of 1/5/05. I don't know what it is or how it got there, as it doesn't seem to be linked to any programs. Should I remove it?

Back