Two questions that I need answered please

gizbug

APDL Beta Team
First. When you enter a new airport in APDL, do you check the "Day light Saving" for each airport? Or should those be left blank for all my airports in my list?

Second. How do I back up my airports and tail numbers in the APDL program on my ppc. Last week the battery died, and I had to do a hard reset. Lost all my tail numbers and airport lists.

When entering a new airport into APDL you should check the DST box if at anytime during the year that location participates in DST. The only thing you will need to change is the DST is in effect box located under Preferences and Timezone Settings.

Eastern UTC -5
Central UTC -6
Mountain UTC -7
Pacific UTC-8

If you do sync your PDA to your laptop it automatically creates a backup file on your PC. Please submit a help ticket for assistance with restoring items

Thanks. Do you happen to know where I can find of list that tells me what cities/airports participate in Daylight savings and which don't?

Where is the backup file?

I had APDL on my ipaq. The sync and files are still on my home pc.
I just got a smartphone, and installed APDL on that, which I will now use primarily on the road. After installing APDL on the smartphone, I am left with no aircraft list. How can I find / copy over the settings so I have them on my smartphone?

Back