Unable to synch data entered on PDA

yankee clipper

Hello,
recently installed and registered my Logbook Pro PPC companion (v1.10.15). The laptop runs Logbook Pro 1.10.24. Active synch is v4.0

Data entered into the PPC doesn't transfer to the PC during synching, and is deleted off the PDA/PPC.

Am I doing sth. wrong?

Heeeeeeeelp.

Yankee clipper

How do I uninstall Logbook Pro (PC)? via the Add/Remove feature in windows?

The laptop is running Windows XP Pro.

To uninstall the Pocket PC Companion from the PDA/PPC can I use the instructions from the thread below?
When I installed the PPC companion, I downloaded the version with the .NET Compact Framework included. Must I reaccomplish this aspect again as well?

06-04-2006
http://www.logbookpro.com/forums/member.php?u=9
NC Software vbmenu_register("postmenu_8545", true);
Developing for the Future

Uninstall "Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion" from your Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area. This will also bring up the ActiveSync Add/Remove programs area, when you see that dialog, click "NC Software Logbook Pro" then click the Remove button.

On your Pocket PC, using File Explorer, delete these two folders:

/My Documents/Logbook Pro
/Program Files/Logbook Pro

(Of course, only delete the Logbook Pro sub-folder)

After that is completed AND you verified the .NET COMPACT Framework v2 is installed on your device (see this article for more info) reinstall the latest download of the Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion from this web site. After this is completed and you confirmed also that Logbook Pro for Windows 1.10.23 is on your PC and you also have the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your PC, start then close Logbook Pro, then launch Logbook Pro on the Pocket PC.

-Visit our Online Store for Sales Information
-Submit support tickets here
-Search the forums and Knowledgebase (KB) for answers to common questions
-Are you using the latest version? Check now

:uhh: Any gotcha's during this uninstall and reinstall process?

yankee clipper

Back