• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

uninstalling to upgrade

jhiggs

Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2002
Messages
7
Neal,

Do I need to create a separate copy of my personal logbook before uninstalling to upgrade? If so how (for the computer novices among us)? Also, what about preferences and customizations that I have done? Will they follow automatically to the new version, or do I have to redo settings?

Thanks,

Jim
 
Hi Jim,

Upgrading is simple. Uninstall the old version with the following steps:

<ul>]
[[*]]Backup your existing logbook data (File...Archive...Backup) just to be safe
[[*]]Click Start...Settings...Control Panel...Add/Remove Programs...Select Logbook Pro and uninstall it
[[*]]Download and Install the New Build
[[*]]That's it, all your settings are maintained and continue using Logbook Pro just as before
[/list=1]

Post a reply if you have any other questions.[/list]

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top