Import Issue: Can't Set Destination Field

sp227

I am importing from LogTen Pro. The process has gone fine except that I can't select a destination column for the last few import columns. I have re-sized some of the existing columns in order to give more room at the far end, but even when the horizontal scroll bar is at the right stop the last selection I can make is for the "Dual Received" column. Hopefully a picture is worth a thousand words....

Attachments

• 2018-05-15_13-53-39.jpg
    2018-05-15_13-53-39.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 214
Try to size down any wide columns by clicking/dragging the divider between column headings. Alternatively try tabbing across columns, i.e. click a checkbox and map the column then press tab and see if it advances right.

Try to size down any wide columns by clicking/dragging the divider between column headings. Alternatively try tabbing across columns, i.e. click a checkbox and map the column then press tab and see if it advances right.

If you look closely at the screenshot there doesn’t appear to be a column divider after Dual Received (import selection). Therefore even when I resize existing columns I still can’t map anything beyond that point.

Back