Printing Problem

Boris Badenov

When attempting to print in Logbook Pro, version 1.9.9, my printer spits out endless pieces of paper with no print on them. On the "print pages" radio button, it seems to believe that there are 65535 pages to print. This is not a problem with any other program.

Thanks,
Boris

Boris,

Please backup your Logbook (File..Archive..Backup), remove Logbook Pro from the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area, and install 1.10.25, the latest version. Let me know if you continue to have a problem after updating the software.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I'm unclear after reading the FAQ as to whether or not this will be a free upgrade?

Updated. Like the update, but still have the same printing problem. Now I seem to have it in all applications as well. Perhaps I should be asking somewhere else?

Ok, well. Fixed, sort of. I can now print, but Logbook Pro is printing one entry per page. This is definitely a problem which is endemic to Logbook Pro. In other words, there is an entire logbook page printed on a piece of paper, but only one entry at the top on each page. On page one is the first flight, page two the second, etc.

Ok, well. Fixed, sort of. I can now print, but Logbook Pro is printing one entry per page. This is definitely a problem which is endemic to Logbook Pro. In other words, there is an entire logbook page printed on a piece of paper, but only one entry at the top on each page. On page one is the first flight, page two the second, etc.

Be sure you're using the Split-Report series of reports from the Reports...Flight Log...Split-Report area. Also I suggest not changing the page setup (margins) from the defaults.

Back