• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Logged 5.9.22 sync

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
.22 has been butter today. Well, more like margarine. While viewing the Unsynced page I synced a flight by double tapping and the non-pending flight continued to display until I viewed the Synced page at which point it was displayed and when navigating back to he Unsynced page it was no longer there. It's not a big deal, I just don't remember a synced flight remain on the Unsynced page after a sync.

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
Flight counter not displaying the right count:

Last edited:

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
Interesting. I never scrolled down, I was always just matching the settings with my Android app. I didn't know there was anything below the Security section.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
.22 has been butter today. Well, more like margarine. While viewing the Unsynced page I synced a flight by double tapping and the non-pending flight continued to display until I viewed the Synced page at which point it was displayed and when navigating back to he Unsynced page it was no longer there. It's not a big deal, I just don't remember a synced flight remain on the Unsynced page after a sync.
I cannot reproduce this - can you?

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
It was as you mentioned, it was a setting. I had no clue there were settings below the Security settings

There is nothing wrong and everything has been as expected on. 22