Logged 5.9.22 sync

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
.22 has been butter today. Well, more like margarine. While viewing the Unsynced page I synced a flight by double tapping and the non-pending flight continued to display until I viewed the Synced page at which point it was displayed and when navigating back to he Unsynced page it was no longer there. It's not a big deal, I just don't remember a synced flight remain on the Unsynced page after a sync.

This should explain it:
019127f759f509d1f38ae0ee5419132a.jpg

Interesting. I never scrolled down, I was always just matching the settings with my Android app. I didn't know there was anything below the Security section.

.22 has been butter today. Well, more like margarine. While viewing the Unsynced page I synced a flight by double tapping and the non-pending flight continued to display until I viewed the Synced page at which point it was displayed and when navigating back to he Unsynced page it was no longer there. It's not a big deal, I just don't remember a synced flight remain on the Unsynced page after a sync.

I cannot reproduce this - can you?

It was as you mentioned, it was a setting. I had no clue there were settings below the Security settings

There is nothing wrong and everything has been as expected on. 22

Back