• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

archive files

JLeon

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
14
I am trying to archive my log book from my computer at the airport to my computer at my office and everything is going fine until I get a screen that wants me to sync the master with the clone or something like that, and when I hit that button, the program closes. Matter of fact, if I hit any of the 4 options on that screen, the program closes. Things were working fine before, it just started with this problem.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Jim Leon
 
Jim,

Confirm both computers have 1.6.232?

Was the clone created after the update to 1.6.232?

Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the software?

If still no luck, e-mail a backup of your data file(s) to [email protected].

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top