Building new structure...please wait?

pilot4blue

Hello,

I am having problems with the logbook all of a sudden. When I first launch the software it gives me a modal box saying that it has to implement new features. If I press "cancel" the program exits. If I press "OK" then a red progress bar on the lower left corner surges to 100% quickly and the message next to it states "Building new structure... please wait." I have waited for hours with no effect. When I try to exit the program I get a windows-error program not responding, exit now window. What happened?

Hello,

Try repairing your Logbook Pro installation by clicking the change/remove button next to Logbook Pro in the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area. Choose REPAIR on the subsequent dialog. Reattempt. If that doesn't work, please fill out a support ticket for the next steps to resolve this issue.

That Worked

Neal,

Thanks, that did the trick. I have updated to 1.9.9 and will report any bugs/anomolies in the appropriate thread. Thanks again!

Pilot4blue

NC Software said:
Hello,

Try repairing your Logbook Pro installation by clicking the change/remove button next to Logbook Pro in the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area. Choose REPAIR on the subsequent dialog. Reattempt. If that doesn't work, please fill out a support ticket for the next steps to resolve this issue.
Neal,

I attempted this recommended procedure twice and it didn't work. I'm using version 1.1.9. What else do you recommend?

Thanks,

Daniel R. Morgan

Back