Logged Calendar Sync iOS 15 Problems

None of my past trips appear anymore. Every time I finish a leg the leg disappears from my calendar. Tried to sync past events but it didn’t help anyone else?

Please see and monitor this news item as we investigate the issue. Click here

Please see and monitor this news item as we investigate the issue. Click here
Any updates? Still the moment the flight is “closed out” and locked with flight times in APDL it deletes from my calendar. The only legs that STAY on the calendar are the deadheads. Payroll settings checked. Calendar sync off and back on as instructed.

Thanks

I have tried that as well. It does not restore the leg on the calendar
Make an edit to the leg, then tap Sync and see if it appears on the calendar. The calendar resync functions appear broken in iOS 15 which we just fixed for our next update.

I just updated to iOS 15 and noticed APDL wasn’t putting new events on my calendar. I tried doing a resync and it managed to delete ever single APDL event from my calendar so now there’s nothing.

I installed the Bets after this thinking it may make a difference, but no changes. Anyone else having issues with calendar sync?

I’ve had similar issues. The calendar would sync my returns but not my outgoing trips. When I tried to update sync it deleted all my trips. Very frustrating.

Agreed still frustrated here as well. How do I get the beta to see if it fixes my issue? Several months of iOS 15 now so I hope a fix is coming soon

Ive been using the sync function for months without any issues. When I imported my June schedule, it removed all of my past and future events in calendar and will not re sync them in any calendar, iCal or Google. I’m using iOS devices. I tried everything mentioned in this thread but none of them worked. I even tried deleting the app and my schedule and reimporting. No luck. Any ideas on how to fix?

Ive been using the sync function for months without any issues. When I imported my June schedule, it removed all of my past and future events in calendar and will not re sync them in any calendar, iCal or Google. I’m using iOS devices. I tried everything mentioned in this thread but none of them worked. I even tried deleting the app and my schedule and reimporting. No luck. Any ideas on how to fix?
For calendar sync to work on iOS 15 with APDL you will need to use our public beta until APDL 11 launches sometime this month if all goes well:

Back