Need Info Certificates/ratings/history not syncing

ARCLIGHT

Hi,

I searched the knowledge base and this forum, and I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong. My apologies if my question has already been answered and I missed it.

I entered all my certificates (ATP, CFII, etc), ratings, and history events (medical, CFI renewal, etc) in the desktop version of Logbook Pro, and when I sync the Android Logbook Pro app, none of those appear in the app. When I open the app, Certificates, Ratings, and History all read "0." Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to enter those manually in the mobile app if I want to refer to that info from within the app? It is sometimes handy to be able to reference that information on the go.

Thanks,
Cam

Hello,

Please refer to Documentation - Logbook Pro Mobile (Android) - WIKI

DATA is one way sync from app to desktop allowing you to add new information while away from your PC. There are other articles for other tips such as:

How to have your entire flight log on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device

Logbook Pro July Newsletter
Got it. I missed that part from the documentation, although I suspected it might be due to a one-way sync. Thanks and sorry for asking something I could have answered myself from thoroughly reading the instructions!

Back