Custom field (count) for water landings

asimha

Hello Neal,

I recently passed my seaplane rating in Quebec(had a great time by the way!) and I added a custom field (count) to indicate water landings. How should I configure Logbook Pro to take these into account in the "landing" total ?

Many thanks and happy flying,
Andre

Hi Andre,

Congratz!!!

I can't really assist on regulation 'how-to-log...' but others on this forum are welcome to chime in. I have to stick to technical related questions and answers for the software use only.

If you create a custom COUNTER field, that is perfect for logging 'counter' type items. To have the items be an aggregate of another field, you would have to do the math manually, such as with the Analyzer, or export the data to Excel and create a column based on a formula adding the two columns together.

HTH

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

I think he means that he wants his counter total of "water landings" to add to his "total" landings.

My guessAndre, is you will have todouble log the landings.....one in the landing column and one in your custom counter column. That is how I keep track of specific defined tailwheel landings anyway.

Congrats on the rating, I have been wanting to do that one for a long time.

Blue Skies,

Craig

Back